Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today

I want to blog but I am too tired and baby George is crying. :/ Soooooooo just checking in I guess. I will quickly say I am down another 3 pounds! 16 pounds until I am back to my pre baby weight. After that I have another 30 to go to reach my ultimate weightloss goal. George has been gassy with tummy problems so the doc said I should cut out dairy. WOW has that made such the difference!!! I would never in a million YEARS EVER EVER EVER suggest or even try doing this, but when it is for my child, I didn't think twice. The pounds are really shedding now. Today I kind of went crazy at the gym. I was listening to Pink Radio on Pandora and I couldn't stop. Elliptical, Stairs, Track and then laps at the pool. According to the Myfitness pal AP (including breast feeding) I burned over 1200 cals today. Dang right! Oh I love my little ones so much. They are the greatest joy. Anytime I get down and not really feeling the gym of the low carb grub, I look at them and keep going. I want to run and play with them...not sit on the sidelines hoping no one notices me adjusting the waist line of my jeans. EXAUSTED, Liz ps I know I always so this but dont judge the grammer...i dont have time to edit. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment